ZCA vs. Cascade

stephenzca

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zion vs CA is always a good game. Especially since the 2 schools are cross town rivals... I think we will surprise CA this year,

judging from the zion teams of the past and ca this year, you (zion) will get stomped, no question. i don't think you could have improved that much in 1 year.

Zion has had a decent team in the past years, not terrible, so your even wrong there.... i just hate supid people

*not to everyone else who posts* Please know what your talking about b4 you post here, thx :)

Edited by zca

Zion vs CA is always a good game. Especially since the 2 schools are cross town rivals... I think we will surprise CA this year,

Zion has had a decent team in the past years, not terrible, so your even wrong there.... i just hate supid people

*not to everyone else who posts* Please know what your talking about b4 you post here, thx :D

fairview has played zion, and fairview crushed you guys last year. tell me you weren't playing your starting team and considering them a challenge. i told you, i was judging from past zion teams, and you gave us NO competition whatsoever, your COACH did more than you guys did (remember that game when your coach and our coach got into it a little, and she said something like," they've got nothing" and he responded with "look at the scoreboard guys" because it was something like 6 or 7-1? remember that?) don't assume i don't know what i'm talking about, i've played both teams before, and you will get beaten. i'm suprised columbia only scored 3 on you last year, but of course, you didn't score any on them either. if you had at least gotten one goal, then you'd have a LITTLE wiggle room to talk about, but you don't.

i didn't say you were terrible in past years, i said you weren't that great, nothing to be excited about.

i hate stupid people too, so i'd assume that means you're gonna stop posting?