Underdogs , ?! Unaka & Grace Baptist Academy

Diggs9

Congratulations To My Unaka Rangers !!! As a Parent of one of the Ranger players this is one of the proudest days of my life !!! My Son Plays Basketball for one of the BEST Teams in the State of Tennessee !! Coached By The Best Coaches in the State !! I can say the Lord has Blessed Me yet AGAIN ! and I Thank Him For it !

Congratulations To Grace Baptist Academy for playing a Great game and Showing the Sportsmanship of a Truly Class Act Team. Your Coaches are your Role Models and your leaders , Your Coaches and your Team Showed Class in every aspect of the game. Your School should be Proud Of the Group that Represented Grace Baptist Academy at this State Tournament. I spoke with one of your Coaches before the game and ask him if you guys were praying at Center Court before the game, his reply was "Yes" . Just the fact you were praying, let alone as a TEAM , tells me you have some good role models supporting you. They Should be Proud , Because I know I am not the only person that saw you, And somewhere along the line some young boy or girl will remember the TEAM they saw PRAYING in the middle of a basketball court at one of the MOST IMPORTANT games of their lives, and that might influence them to make THE right choice some day.

Congrats to both Unaka and Grace. They both fought a hard battle Saturday. As a fan of Unaka, I can say that they have come a long way this year. Grace really gave them a run for their money there for a while. Grace's sportsmanship was incredible. And the fact they prayed as a team before the game blew my mind. It was just inspiring to know that there are still people out there who still pray in public. Again congrats to Unaka and Grace!

GO RANGERS!