Best Overall

youshouldstay

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bumbi who? bambi?

You obviously don't know what you are talking about either. You think a runner who does not even run is the state's best? You're hilarious! Andrew Bumbalough (nickname is "Bumbi") is a junior at Brentwood Academy. He is the the best pure distance runner the state's ever seen. He may not have the 1600 and 3200 records yet, but he will by May and he will have the CC record in November. He missed out on the CC record this year buy 3 seconds cause of the 80 degree weather at state. He is the fastest returning runner at Footlocker Nationals. He has won the state in CC in 2002, 2003, and he will in 2004. He won the 3200 in 2003, and he will in 2004 and 2005. He placed 2nd in the 1600 in 2003, and he will win it in 2004 and 2005. He will probably triple his senior year (he can't this year cause of James Strang will give him some trouble and he will be too tired for the 800 to beat Raff and Vikram). He will probably be crowned the 2004 National CC Champion next year at Footlocker. He is the only runner I have seen that is talented (extremely talented) and yet still has the work ethic to improve every year. He is an unstoppable man beast when it comes to running.

Man, I just love bashing people who don't know what they are talking about! It's one of my many pastimes.

Edited by Runthe800

i am going to go with SAM DRYDEN. he is a junior at cpa and he did not run last year because he was playing soccer.

this kid is for real. he can run any distance. all i know is that he races the ponies on his farm... and wins.

we are talking FAST.

I guess he didnt run in the CPA-FRA meet today? or maybe he was so fast I didnt notice him...

And, runthe800, I bet he was joking. Remember the Sandlot quote "I thought you said that great Bambi!" yea, thats where I think he was coming from, but maybe Im wrong- I hope not....

He will probably triple his senior year (he can't this year cause of James Strang will give him some trouble and he will be too tired for the 800 to beat Raff and Vikram).

I tohught I was done but I saw this. I can sit here right now and say with 100% certainty in my mind that Bumbi will tripple. I know who else is out there and I know hes going to be tired from the 16 and 32, but if you dont think he can tripple, you havent seen him race/ raced against him enough. Its already over....

Bumbi is quite good, but G.J. Hudgens is a very strong competitor. I've seen the man run, and he runs as if pursued by every creature ever conceived in the Inferno. Not just in speed, but his attitude. He just looks angry. Well, I'd be angry too, if I had to run that much. But, it's always entertaining, and he doesn't mind when it's pointed out, so all I can say is Go GJ!

I tohught I was done but I saw this. I can sit here right now and say with 100% certainty in my mind that Bumbi will tripple. I know who else is out there and I know hes going to be tired from the 16 and 32, but if you dont think he can tripple, you havent seen him race/ raced against him enough. Its already over....

Bumbi will NOT win the 3200,1600, and 800 this year..... Yes, the 32 and 16 are his but he will have TIRED legs and he will be going against at least two guys that will be able to outkick him... Bumbi is a BEAST but this year will be alot harder than when Dusty trippled...