District 4aaa Match-ups

ReadytoRumble

Just as ReadytoRumble said.. take out Farragut and Sevier County and there's no telling what will happen. I know you agree with this too bizazz so we can't make any predictions here. Heck, Sevier County might even pull out a few. :lol: haha. Great facts though bizazz. I LOVE COACHT!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be an interesting year. The battle for the second spot is the key. Take Farragut and Sevier County out of the mix. Maryville, William Blount, West, Bearden, Heritage, and South Doyle are all capable of beating each other on any given day.

Bearden needs to get back in the win column today against William Blount. 6:00 game time at Phil Garner Field. Probably the marquis district game today.

Did anyone hear how Maryville faired against the teams from Florida?

Our bus driver took Maryville to FL, he said they went 3-3 on the trip. I saw some scores on the web at the West Palm Beech newspaper site last week. They played aalso at Ganesville, Boca Raton and Jupiter that I can recall. One game they got blown away by one of Florida's top teams.

Down in Florida Maryville went 3-3 and the game that Maryville got blown away in was against one of the top teams in Florida if not the top team and that team would have blown any team in this state away............Their name was Santaluces and they were freaking good....... The other five games were against a team that made it to the state quarterfinals last year and they beat them 10-0 in five innings with a no hitter..... Then they played William T. Dwyer which could play with any team in this state also and they beat them 3-2, next they played Boca Raton and lost to them by 1 because of a few errors that could have sent the game either way, and then they played Trinity Christian pretty good team and they lost to them because they did not hit the ball very well, Then came Santaluces who again i will say would probably beat any team in this state, and then Gainesville High school they beat them.........thats the run down of the trip to florida for maryville...........not to shabby for the first six games against some pretty good competition

Edited by rblsbaseball

Down in Florida Maryville went 3-3 and the game that Maryville got blown away in was against one of the top teams in Florida if not the top team and that team would have blown any team in this state away............Their name was Santaluces and they were freaking good.......

I doubt that VERY seriously, I could think of a couple that could have played with em.

Down in Florida Maryville went 3-3 and the game that Maryville got blown away in was against one of the top teams in Florida if not the top team and that team would have blown any team in this state away............Their name was Santaluces and they were freaking good....... The other five games were against a team that made it to the state quarterfinals last year and they beat them 10-0 in five innings with a no hitter..... Then they played William T. Dwyer which could play with any team in this state also and they beat them 3-2, next they played Boca Raton and lost to them by 1 because of a few errors that could have sent the game either way, and then they played Trinity Christian pretty good team and they lost to them because they did not hit the ball very well, Then came Santaluces who again i will say would probably beat any team in this state, and then Gainesville High school they beat them.........thats the run down of the trip to florida for maryville...........not to shabby for the first six games against some pretty good competition

blown any team from tn away??? there are some pretty good teams.. dont speak for everyone

Down in Florida Maryville went 3-3 and the game that Maryville got blown away in was against one of the top teams in Florida if not the top team and that team would have blown any team in this state away............Their name was Santaluces and they were freaking good.......

I doubt that VERY seriously, I could think of a couple that could have played with em.

Ask anyone from the maryville high school team and they will tell u that, that team in florida was freaking awesome there is no other way of saying it they had a center fielder with major league scouts all over him and their two ace pitchers both throw mid 90's D1 all the way if not straight to a farm club and the rest of their team would have easily gone D1...........i mean if u all would have been down in florida and watched this team play u would understand what im talking about..........maybe they would not have blown everyone away in the state but no one could beat them......Just ask someone from maryville high the next time u see them

Edited by rblsbaseball

Ask anyone from the maryville high school team and they will tell u that, that team in florida was freaking awesome there is no other way of saying it they had a center fielder with major league scouts all over him and their two ace pitchers both throw mid 90's D1 all the way if not straight to a farm club and the rest of their team would have easily gone D1...........i mean if u all would have been down in florida and watched this team play u would understand what im talking about..........maybe they would not have blown everyone away in the state but no one could beat them......Just ask someone from maryville high the next time u see them

you guys dont need to be so high on yourself just say you played quality team all maryville people are snobby and lie anyway. did you take the fake money with you?

You probably just played bad and they had a good game. You can't judge how good a team is by one game. I think the #9th team in the nation could have taken care of em.

You probably just played bad and they had a good game. You can't judge how good a team is by one game. I think the #9th team in the nation could have taken care of em.

First off who is the 9th team in the nation and if ur talking about faragut b/c i said in the state of tennessee..........faragut could have put up a fight but they would not have beat that team.........they threw their number 3 pitcher against us who was throwing at least 87 with a really nasty curveball and their defense and hitting was incredible.........and no we didnt play bad against them they are just that good

First off who is the 9th team in the nation and if ur talking about faragut b/c i said in the state of tennessee..........faragut could have put up a fight but they would not have beat that team.........they threw their number 3 pitcher against us who was throwing at least 87 with a really nasty curveball and their defense and hitting was incredible.........and no we didnt play bad against them they are just that good

obviously you didnt play that good if you barely scored and they killed the ball

"First off who is the 9th team in the nation and if ur talking about faragut b/c i said in the state of tennessee..........faragut could have put up a fight but they would not have beat that team.........they threw their number 3 pitcher against us who was throwing at least 87 with a really nasty curveball and their defense and hitting was incredible.........and no we didnt play bad against them they are just that good "

woaaa dont bring farragut into this... just because you didnt beat a team dont start talking about how they would kill some team that you havent even seen this year...