Oakland

nickforte4261

Does anyone know anything about oakland? we play them tomorrow, just curious on what to expect, has anyone played them, i know brentwood beat them handily, but brentwood beat us handily too, though we did play the worst game i think i have ever been apart, but brentwood is a very very very good team, so thats not a surprise that oakland lost to them. if anyone can give a little bit of info on them, that would be great thanks

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont complain ab missing people tullahoma, we have 6 players currently not playing and if you dont believe me i will let you know...

1. Zach Langen - Center mid, non starter who will get good minutes though, has been out for the past 6 weeks with a broken ankle

2.Clint Mason- Forward, non starter who still saw significant minutes up top, broke 2 bones in his leg in the gallatin game, out for the year.

3. Patrick Read - Defensive starter broken ankle in first scrimmage, should be back in a few weeks

4. Pat Thomas- Defensive starter, dislocated kneecap in Clarksville scrimmage, should be back in ab 3 weeks

5. Scottie Reall- Starting striker, one of the top goal scorers, re-injured his back in the Oakland game, out indefinatly right now, but definatly will not play this week

6. Sterling Foster- Outside midfield, non starter, one of the first off the bench, had a family trip on sat and will not play this week bc he missed the game.

So, if anyone wants to complain about missing players or whatever, come to BA we are hurting, but we have fought through it all and we are 2-0-1. Beat Oakland 3-1 despite playing pretty bad. Nothing against Oakland, they are a good team, they gotta quick guy up top in #4. However, we cant wait to get back to full strength and see how well we compete. Any Oakland players got opinions on how we played? Also we play Pope John Paul on wednesday in our first region game, anyone know about them, how are they?

Ok dude was i complaining about how we were missing players?....How about a NO!....they asked about Oakland, i provided info for them. I have nothin against them, they are a good team and they were supposedly missing players too. So just shut up about complaining....your the one doing it!

your right i am complaining, we have 6 players that currently cant play out of our 20 player varisty roster!!!! you would be complaining too if you had 3 legit subs to compeat with at the varsity level. And i was speaking about oakland too, no offense to them, but they arent that good if they got beat by us with what all we were missing. They did have some good looking potential and should come together soon, and i wish them the best of luck from here on out. anyone know about pope john paul? we got them tomorrow

I agree with you, being a BA player, i wasnt too impressed with Oakland either, I am not sure of the players name, but imagine the ones that you are talking about were #4, the red headed guy in the middle (i think he may have been #2) and #11 was okay. The red headed guy was their best player. Their goalie is terrible, i am sorry if that sounds mean, but honesty is the best thing and im not gunna lie, he was bad. We beat them 3-1 and were missing 5 players. However, we are not a bad team, so 3-1 isnt bad for them. We havent lost yet, and we hope to keep it that way and stay solid and then once we get back at full strength we think we can be a very good team. Oakland, what did you guys think about us? and does anyone have info on pope john paul