11a next year

archangel

pretty much every team is losing one or more good players.... Karper is leaving EHS. She signed with Trevecca. Knight is leaving Forrest. Cowley is signing with Belmont...

No doubt in mind that Karper and Cowley are the best players in their region. they both got full rides to four year private colleges. congrats you two! In my book both ya'll should have been Season MVPS! both ya'lls highschool career was OUTSTANDING! karper ended with 1493 pts and cowley just had right under that.

JOB WELL DONE!!!!

Blair will also return for MC next year after sitting out a year. Will be a great asset for inside play.

If the Pincheon sisters do trasfer to Shelbyville you will hear the entire county screaming for an Federal investigation. Lawsuits filed, dogs getting kicked off the front porches, JD employees would go on strike and deprive the world of the world's best sippin product, chaos would insue. Where did you hear such nonsense?

well, i'm gonna shut up on this one. i know first hand how people treat others on this matter. people really hurt the child's feelings by their own sense of betrayal, if you want to know ask her or her parents. wish ONLY the best for her. didn't mean to start anything for her, was just curious because i know that MC pulled her up for a reason.

actually, you should be happy for her either way she decides, both programs are really great, one just has a better history and opportunity for her.

Edited by Sidetrain

• 4 weeks later...