Sequoyah vs. Loudon

belcher10

Lol, this has been a topic like 3 times so far...Anyhow, just like to know what some people think the score might be and what might happen. Thanks. Oh, and Hack, if you see this message when do you all play Sweetwater? I thought that I seen you all scheduled with them in this tourney. We beat Knox. Catholic last night 7-5. I hit a Solo HR in the 2nd inning, and Michael Watkins hit a 2-Run HR in the top of the 7th. It was the best game that we played all year. Anyways, just thought i'd let you know. Good luck Greenback and Sweetwater if you guys play. Write back. Thanks

-Dustin Belcher #10

Sequoyah ended up losing to Loudon 3-2. It was an awesome game. Both teams were even through the whole game. Loudon took a 1-0 lead in the first inning, and soon after they scored another run to make it 2-0. Sequoyah came back and scored 2 runs in the 5th and 6th inning to tie it up 2-2. They game went into extra innings, 10 to be exact. a runner on third with 1 out...the ball was hit to the SS, he took the ball hisself for the double play, and through it away, it bounced back to the 1B and the runner on third took off for home, he threw the ball home but the runner scored on a bad throw and Loudon ended up winning 3-2. Both teams gave it their all and it turned out to be a great game.

well i went to Lenior City the other day to watch Sequoyah and Knox Cathloc play the other day and it was a awsome game. I really think if SQHS plays like they did in that game from here on out they will have a great season dispite their shaky start.Sequoyah has some hitters that can make plays when they need to be made. Cody Lashley can get things done and so can their first baseman. They have a OK ball club and will have a great end to this season. Good luck tonight and the rest of the year.

SQHS 4

Loudon 2