Cleveland vs Soddy Daisy

lf76

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first pitch was a curve ball and the second was a change up. If someone were trying to hit him it would have been a fastball. Besides that was stupid to think SD was trying to hit him......at that point it was a tie ball game. Barber overreacted! I would like to see what would happen if he pulled that crap with Bradley!

People get real. Why would soddy be trying to plunk Barber in the bottom of the inning in a tie ballgame with two runners on base? If they had been trying to hit him they would have hit him.

I like Barber, I think he plays hard, but I am surprised he gets away with pointing that bat a pitchers the way he does before every pitch. Anyone else ever notice that?

WIth Barber pointing the bat is part of his pre-bat routine. Just like Joe Morgan with the Red's in their heyday chicken winging right before the pitcher pitches. He's not trying to show up the pitcher its just part of the routine. I don't think the Soddy-Daisy pitcher was throwing at Barber because the pitcher had thrown a bunch of pitches up till that time. He was running out of gas. Their been some close calls this year with Barber at the plate were some pitches got away from the pitcher thats got close to his head.

Lavonte Barber is a good all around person from a great family.

The game was very good Adam Derrick started the ralley and the following batters kept hitting the ball hard. Chris Dorn pitch a great game, probaly one of the best games of his high school career. The Blue Raiders are off too a great team.

What about those Mustangs Dropping Out of the McCallie Torney becuase they were 15-0 and they didnt want to play Farragut....There whole team is a bunch of SCRUBS that came from Bradley and Trewitt......

GOOOOOOOOO RAIDDDDEEEEEERRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSS