Soddy fan attacks Ooltewah fan!

GradfromtheNest

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure that there is more to the story than just some guy running up and getting in a fight with a college student, just because his team was losing bad....but it sounds like it was pretty funny, wish I could have seen it....anyone else know any more about this subject?

saw it with my very own eyes... all game long the soddy fan had been making an ace of himself and embarassing everyone around him by screaming constantly and showing his ignorance by almost never being correct in his yelling... the college student was in the pressbox and when a PK was incorrectly given to soddy off a handball in the box(it hit soddy's player not ooltewahs) ooltewahs captain went to plead his case to the official (his case being "why would the ooltewah keeper be screaming for the handball call if it were his own player who had handled the ball?") and the soddy fan who was in his late 40's from what i could tell started going nuts, hollering for the ooltewah captain to be ejected to arguing an officials ruling(which is the captains right, they are their to represent their team) so the student in the pressbox said something basically stating what i just said and finished what he said off with an "idiot" on the end for good measure. well this sent the soddy man into a rage where he challenged the student to a fight. after having his fight offer rebuted with the simple statement " no thats stupid, plus youre old!" the man stormed towards the pressbox and said soemthing to the student(it was inaudible from where i was sitting) and started to walk away and then went back and tried to get another person in the pressbox to let him in(im assuming so he could attack the student) after being denied once more he grabbed the students arm and attempted to take a swing. which was witnessed by everyone including the announcer of the game who threatened to have an officer brought up to settle the matter(the college student said that was uneccessary and actually continued joking with his friend)...the oldman(soddy fan) was the enscorted away by what we can only assume is his very embarassed daughter(im sorry for you if he is not your father and you were just being a good samaritan...if he is your father well....lets just stop here)

I'm sure that there is more to the story than just some guy running up and getting in a fight with a college student, just because his team was losing bad....but it sounds like it was pretty funny, wish I could have seen it....anyone else know any more about this subject?

You would think that's funny. I bet you're hoping that happens to me at some point this season! <_<

would have been interesting in the fight... cause obviously the old man had what I like to call "Old Man Strength" on his side(the occurence where even small old guys are alot stronger than they look) ... however the college kid would probably held his own... like I said in another post the kid was HUGE...