Best girl freshman

Hawaiianpunch35

yeah who do you think is kicking some butt? I mean i do have my favorites but i want to know who is on your list? I believe that it has to be no other than Rachel Robbs from Ooltewah high school. she is just so athletic in any sport she trys. In track she runs the 4X1, the 4X4, and the 100m Hurdles. If you think that is enough just think she does ALL, I mean ALL of the field events. I'm telling you she is a hoss... it's in her blood! NO ONE I MEAN NO ONE i have seen can beat her at running, she has those long legs! But only ###### knows who is faster out there than her!

Guest kenwoodrun

I'm not sure if you all consider Sullivan Central as east TN (where exactly is Sully Central? Near Knoxville?)...but a freshman named Katye Stone burned a 11:56 3200m last weekend...that's pretty swift.

Guest PASSINGGAME1

The Anderson girl from Austin-East is something to watch. I saw her in the VOL Track Classic Indoor. She almost beat the Woodfin girl from Carter. Anderson is just a freshman.

KATIE LEMARR MORRISTOWN WEST

RUNS 12.5 IN 100 METERS

LAUREN JONES 12.9 in 100 meters

katie has been hampered by hamstring, but is getting bette has not been able to run in last three meets.

Did not get to run in william Blount invitational or snake evans.

The girl can run.