Coments on CA VS ZION game

CornerPost

In my opinon CA doninated the game. there first goal was scored less than 2 min. in to the game. the second goal was scored around the 10 min. mark. CA scored one more before the half. in the second half CA scored there final goal. Zion got there lone goal in the last 5 min after CA had put in their JV squad in to the game. the final outcome CA 4 Zion 1

Yeah, CA did dominate. It looked as if Zion just didn't want to play or something, but we didn't play the best we could have, which we would have needed to do to have a chance to even play w/ yall. Your goalie was also a real good goalie. He stopped a REAL good shot in the first half i belieive. But o well, it was a good game and we'll see ya in districts or w/e...

Edited by Zion Fan

(4-1) CA dominated the game pretty much. ZCA had opportunities to score more but their(CA's) goalie was fast in coming out of the goal. They were alot better than i thought they would be and do have a shot at Page. Page's defense is better but i think CA might have a better all around team. Tough loss ZCA, i know you wanted it....Good luck to you guys throughout the season and to CA's team as well.