Sequatchie County Coach Bartley - Goodbye!

bolivar

Many of us last year took alot of abuse for trying to disclose Sequatchie Coach Bartley for the unqualified role model he has been over the years. Well word is that this will be his last year at this fine school and I for one am rejoicing.

Let me clarify that I have no ties to Sequatchie County...not an ex-player.....no kids in the program........I just like touring the state and watching good baseball.

To see Coach (?) Bartley yelling and cursing at his team year in and year out.......to see Coach (?) Bartley turn sure wins into losses with questionable decision making....to see Coach Bartley manerisms even off the field...............well, MANY, MANY parents, players and fans of yesterday and today are in celebration over the news.

I don't know if the Sequatchie County principal woke up from the coma or if divine intervention took place, but this action will benefit the school and the athletic program.

Coach bartley is a good friend , a fine coach and competitor . Maybe the new age kids cant make the committment anymore or just truly can't relate to a true coach who understands the meaning " For Love of the Game " . Best wishes old friend you have my respect if you would just let me rake the field one more time , smile .