Bradley at Walker Valley

myrtle

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt either team will bring there JV to play but I will have to say that by playing teams like Tellico, WVHS has the upper hand in the pitching. You can't play teams like McMinn and then Rhea next week and use your good pitchers in a game like this one. WVHS could pitch there 6th man and beat a team like Tellico then to only have to play McMinn Central next week. They really don't need to save pitching for any. I see Walker Valley coming out with either there number one or two in Dye or Stephens on the mound. If Bradley only played in a weaker district they could pitch Bristol or Pickle and I would see the Bears winning if that happened. Walker Valley hitting isn't used to seeing the pitching that the Bears have to see. Walker Valley is good though. If it was the best of both teams against each other I would have to go with Bradley in a very close one but since it will be Walker Valleys best against Bradleys 3 or 4 then I take Walkr Valley by 2 or 3.

Ya'll always talk about the bad teams we play, like we can help who is in our district... What about McCallie, Ooltewah, Chattanooga Central, and the teams in Georgia that had like 6,000 kids. The people that talk bad about us on here have usually never been to watch a game, and I know because nobody ever comes except parents cuz ya'll know the deal. We haven't lost a game in Tennessee all year and we won't, nomatter if Bradley throws Pickel or Bristol it really doesn't matter. Ya'll say that we will have the upper hand on pitchin because Bradley has to play Mcminn and Reah the next week, actin like those are great teams.... We woulda had the upper hand anyway, wether we had to use our one and two or not. We really don't even know who the one, two, and three are really, there's not much difference in the three senior pitchers. Holla at ya'll after the game...

Edited by BaseballTN

i agree with baseballtn about everyone always sayin we dont play anybody and when we do and win yall say the only reason we won is cuz they threw their # 3or4 or somthin. Just come to the game on thursday and when we win they will be makin excuses. alll that matters is that we are ready to play when tournament gets here