Sweetwater and Sequoyah

kirkland08

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweetwater:2

Sequoyah:1

Sweetwater had 2 hits, our pitcher and catcher and poor base running lost the game for us. We got Watkins on the mound, and me behind the plate so hopefully we can show them how it's done today!

LOL today Sweetwater put it on you all 10-2 i think u r done talking trash on here and you all just got straight up beat LOL good job wildcats

Sequoyah is nothing more than a bunch of excuses. Poor baserunning and this and that. a win is a win and that all there is to it. What is your excuse today after we beat yall 10-2. Is is the pitchers fault? Is is because he gave up a home run on his very first pitch? Or we had 8 hits on his 11 pitches? Whatever you decide to come up with just go ahead a post it on here and say how yall could beat us so bad and do all this and that. Yall had 2 chances to "put it to us" like belcher the nosehair said and yall could not do it. yall got lucky the game was so close the first time. Yall are all talk and no action!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I'd like to know where I'm making excuses? I plainly said why we lost the game against you all. I said it was because our pitcher and catcher. On that squeeze play. The whole team knew you all were squeezing. I even heard your coach tell the guy to. All he had to do was throw over to third and we had him picked off or just simply pitch out. But he didn't and the catcher didn't block it up and the ball got by him and the runner scored. If that is an excuse why we lost, then I don't know what to tell you. Baserunning...well we got 3 runners thrown out. Our coach tried to get greedy or something, i have no clue what he was thinking, we had too many opportunities to score runs, but baserunning cost us. With no outs and a runner on 2nd, he tried to go to third on a wild throw and gets thrown out at 3rd, and then me and Michael singled. Just little things got us beat. Their is no excuse. I don't care about our team anymore. Talk all the junk you want about my team. I don't care. If it makes you guys happy by beating us and going 4-20 or whatever, then good job on an awesome season. All i'm worried about right now is getting myself better for next year. And for you Borden, you act all cool towards me and cody when you're around us. Bring yourself to Madisonville, and talk junk about me and him. Because Borden, you're not jack crap on the field or off the field. Haha, and keep calling me Nosehair. Make yourself sound cool, because thats an awesome name to give someone. I really started to like you all from Sweetwater, only player that I know that I really like is Josh, he seems to be cool with me. But whatever, go ahead, talk crap about us, laugh at us, ###### in gatorade bottles, whatever you guys do, maybe it will make you guys better than what it's gonna make me. Later.

I'd like to know where I'm making excuses? I plainly said why we lost the game against you all. I said it was because our pitcher and catcher. On that squeeze play. The whole team knew you all were squeezing. I even heard your coach tell the guy to. All he had to do was throw over to third and we had him picked off or just simply pitch out. But he didn't and the catcher didn't block it up and the ball got by him and the runner scored. If that is an excuse why we lost, then I don't know what to tell you. Baserunning...well we got 3 runners thrown out. Our coach tried to get greedy or something, i have no clue what he was thinking, we had too many opportunities to score runs, but baserunning cost us. With no outs and a runner on 2nd, he tried to go to third on a wild throw and gets thrown out at 3rd, and then me and Michael singled. Just little things got us beat. Their is no excuse. I don't care about our team anymore. Talk all the junk you want about my team. I don't care. If it makes you guys happy by beating us and going 4-20 or whatever, then good job on an awesome season. All i'm worried about right now is getting myself better for next year. And for you Borden, you act all cool towards me and cody when you're around us. Bring yourself to Madisonville, and talk junk about me and him. Because Borden, you're not jack crap on the field or off the field. Haha, and keep calling me Nosehair. Make yourself sound cool, because thats an awesome name to give someone. I really started to like you all from Sweetwater, only player that I know that I really like is Josh, he seems to be cool with me. But whatever, go ahead, talk crap about us, laugh at us, ###### in gatorade bottles, whatever you guys do, maybe it will make you guys better than what it's gonna make me. Later.

y u talking junk to Borden u ain going to fight or n e thang u run away form me and u was the one talking so just shut up b/c u ain the best at baseball i mean u ain no good at baseball n e ways oh did i spell ever thang right this time hit me back if i did not.

do not talk if u can not back it up LOL

Tony... The only reason Dustin "ran" away from you is because he knew that it was the wrong thing to do. He was set up that night. He didn't know he was coming out to see you, he thought he was going out with his friends. He wasn't planning on fighting you. So, go ahead and think you're the stuff and that he was scared to meet you face to face, if that's what makes you happy. Just know... it definitely wasn't that he was scared, if he'd wanted to, he certainly would have.

As for the whole Sweetwater team.... you all talk about Sequoyah needing to shut their mouths... I think you need to take a long hard look at yourselves before talking about anyone else. You all talk crap all the time too... and you're ONLY 4-20 or.. whatever you all are.....

Sequoyah's team does stink, yeah, but there are a few, as in 3 or 4, players on the team that are good. 3 or 4 players can't win a game....

I just think ya'll need to think about what you say. I'm sure there are a lot of things I could say about Eric Borden and Tony Upton and some other people on the team that would be just as bad as "nosehairs"... How immature can you all be? My gosh.......

shut up and stay off here fa real and call your boy immature to b/c he started all this and if he think he better than me and Borden we sould have a game on the weekend not this one but some weekend he get his boys and we will get our boyz b/c he is not on my level i swear

Edited by TheOne6

Belcher,

I never said anything bad about you. I was just saying that every time yall get beat yall put a list of excuses on here about why yall lost and how many times yall could have won it. We lose all the time but we never say we could have done this and we could have done that. I have no problem with you but a loss is a loss and yall need to realize that. And for your comment about me not being nothing on the feild, i am way better than you will ever be, you should know that since you got gunned out from centerfeild. and if you wanna do something me and tony will see you whereever you want. and we can arrange for miranda to get what your gettin if she keeps talkin too. all talk no action!!!!!!!!