Maryville vs. Farragut

alex00

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen both of these teams already this season, and while both teams look very strong this year, I am going to have to choose Farragut to win this one. Nothing against Maryville. I think they have a great team this year, but Farragut is one of, if not the best team in the state right now. Only time will tell the outcome of this game though. Good luck to both teams.

youre right... Maryville have a "chance". They have a Snowball's "chance in H.E.L.L. of beating Farragut

hey i think heck seems to be getting alot colder now.......mhs isnt just going to beat farragut....they are going to knock the shingaurds off of them!!! with ryan jenkins...i think they can go to state easily! MHS by 4

Edited by crkjon

Well I haven't neccessarily "picked" Farragut as my team to watch this year but I do seem to follow them every now and then. Since I travel with my job, I was in the area tonight and went over to see the game between Farragut and Maryville. Now I am a former player of TN soccer, and whenever we came over here from Mid-state, we always hated playing at Maryville. They always have tough fans and its not the best field condition. Anyway, I do want to state that Farragut absolutely DOMINATED PLAY all over the field. #22 for FHS is outstanding. I believe that is Britcher and he was unstoppable but just couldn't seem to score more than 2 GOALS!! Farragut's defense played great as well only allowing 6 shots by my account. Oh yeah, also according my count, Farragut connected on 25 or shots of their own. Maryville, you guys definitely came to play, but please don't make the mistake of claiming an even-played match. Farragut could have easily won 10-1, but because they missed some shots on goal, it was only 3. The 2nd half, although even in score, Farragut still dominated. My goodness, AFTER Farragut made a goalie change (was their starter hurt or something), Maryville only had TWO CHANCES to score. According to anyone who knows this great game, Maryville was dominated. Better luck next time Rebels, but you were trounced tonight. It was just obvious you caught Farragut on an off night. Now in my opinion, I believe Hendersonville is the team to beat, even with a couple losses. Im not sure if anyone over here in East TN can stay on the field an entire 80 mins. with Hendersonville.