Seymour freshman

hmslb32

Kyle, this is COach Smelcer. Good luck on the rest of the season. Last year Manis almost got my HR record. He fell just short. I hope you get. It is time for someone. I hope Seymour baseball truely gets better each year. That means some of our long time records must fall. Go for it. I am pretty sure I still have the RBI and and career avg record. Those two I am not 100% sure of. I had 58 rbi in 1997. My BA for each year was, Fr - .417, So. - .488, Jr. - .492, Sr. - .454. I am sure that Coach Ballard or Scott Galyon had a better career BA. Good Luck. Remeber to stay humble, Seymour baseball has a lot of people who keep up with their alma mater. There is a certain personality when it comes to Seymour baseball. We have always been workman type players. We did our job and that was it. It would be nice to have someone take the records and have the respect for them that so many Seymour players have had in the past. I hope you get as many records as you set your mind to. You are a good kid from a good baseball family. Hopefully I will get to be back there with you guys in the next few years. Until then, Good Luck and hopefully we will see you guys over in Memphis.

hey,thanx i really appreciate what u said in there and i will try my best to break the records and hopefully give the younger players that come up behind me something to look forward to and try and work so hard for and make them a better player but right now i have like 39 rbi's and batting around .491 and cilmbing but thats all i guess good luck with ur baseball and hope to see u in memphis

• 1 month later...