Can Milan make state?!

Matt Lynn

Just because Milan beat USJ by one penalty kick doesnt mean that your the better team. You say you lost to Haywood by one, but you still lost. So, their obviously the better team. You gotta win and keep winning to get respect,not cry and make excuses when you lose. Yall have had a FEW decent teams but face the facts this aint one of them. So, quit the trash talkin. You dont see anyone else on this board congratulating thierselves win they win or making a hundred different excuses win they lose. Personally I hope yall have to face my boys and get crushed like last time. Them boys from the view

Edited by whscap05

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan, this is getting old. You come on here and talk constantly about how good you are and make yourself out to be close to unbeatable. Just play the game, do your talkin on the soccer field. Everybody sees these post and just laughs. Nobody from Westview gets on here and talks about how "good" we are, or brags about themselves. You get respect by beating teams, not talking about it. Seriously though, enough posts about yourself. Do it on the field.

Excellent point Hurt, you never see anyone from schools like FRA, CAK, CCS, Lenoir City, and others that get on here and talk trash about how good they are. You could learn a lesson from teams like that. Those guys don't really care what other people think about them, they just focus on winning, not talking trash.

YOU expect us not to argue with yaw when you cut down our team and pretend we are some Y-team not to be taken seriously. Come on Hurt I know we're not the best team in the land or even close to it. However, beating USJ whether by a million points or just one, is certainly an accomplishment. Martin has always been a good team and has earned their respect by winning games and beating some of the best. We are a team that has had little recognition even from our own city (which is centered around football) , so when we beat a good team its not because we are all superstars its because we played our hearts out and accomplished our goal through sher determination. I hope you do'nt really think were writing these things just to brag ourselves up, instead what were really doing is having some fun by making greater rivalrys and competition. No hard feelings. <_<

I mean no disrespect to Milan program Matt because ya'll have obviously improved since we played earlier this season. I'm just saying, grats on beating USJ and playing Haywood close, but you dont have to announce it and build yourselves up. I wouldnt want one of my teammates getting on here and building Westview up for beating anyone. If someone from another team acknowledges us, great. If they dont, fine too. Its all going to be decided on the field, you just have to prepare. If they dont show you respect on this board, give it to them if ya'll get a chance to play. Then you'll be respected by at least 1 more team.