16 Teams in Best of West?

atzi

Westview moved onto the finals today. We played JCS but truthfully not sure of the score. We beat Northside 4-2. #10 got both there goals, off a PK and free kick. Tied 2-2 at half and was just a battle. Not sure who we play yet, either Haywood or Henry County but sure be a great game either way. Not sure i'll be playin though

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I have to say is that no team in our bracket that could compare with us...I dont care who they were sheffield or even haywood in the semi-finals...just look at the scores to find out...I think the game against Martin will be a good game but me personally i feel that Henry Co will come out with the W.....Cant stop the X factor...

I, personally, dont think i'll be able to play Monday. I dont know, its really hard to walk right now. I dont know exactly what is wrong but people tell me I might of pulled something. Im prolly gonna take it easy till district tourny time..... if coaches let me, which im sure they'll understand. Im not big on missing games even injured though so if at all possible, i'll play Monday. It will be a great game is my guess with the final being no more than a 1 point differential. Henry County looks really good in my opnion. We'll see who wants it more I guess.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Wiz, could you kindly inquire of MP whether my pork shoulder has completed its duration in the smoker? My appetite has been piqued, and I eagerly await its readiness. Regrettably, it appears that despite my attempts at communication, there has been no response forthcoming from him.
    • Given your evident depth of knowledge on coaching matters, I'm intrigued to hear your perspective on who you believe would be the most suitable candidate for the position.
    • If he’s the best option that isn’t good. I heard he couldn’t even get the qb to play baseball this year.  kids aren’t coming out for him either he’s in the same boat. But it’s trousdale county and it’s just baseball. You can win one game a year same goes for basketball no one will even kno or talk about it. Just like up here on the hill basketball is the more serious thing in my books if you start losing there’s usually some change.. 
    • I live in Macon and watched both but I’ll take up for satterfield on this one look at the dudes he has these 2 years compared to the others don’t forget we barely even scored on them there for awhile when he started coaching there just look at 2018 on   If you give him athletes to play with he’s a dangerous d c. 
    • I don’t know how Huntingdon did vs Creekwood varsity today but I did hear the Huntingdon middle school girls beat Creekwood and Westview JV teams by 30 both games today.