morristown east football

BIGR35

Suga Suga your copy/paste skills are incredible! At least quote a complete sentence. Not one you created by combining two of mine. And thanks for telling me what every single East fan thinks of me. I'm glad you had the time to trek around Morristown and ask all of those people "What sums up the feelings you have toward Jiveturkey?".

Props to Nate Buice.

Who are you Mr. Truth?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suga Suga your copy/paste skills are incredible! At least quote a complete sentence. Not one you created by combining two of mine. And thanks for telling me what every single East fan thinks of me. I'm glad you had the time to trek around Morristown and ask all of those people "What sums up the feelings you have toward Jiveturkey?".

Props to Nate Buice.

Who are you Mr. Truth?

I must admit it took a while to sort through the BULLCRAP of your post to get what you were trying to relay to us EAST fans on a thread about EAST football.

You may need to see Dr. Kirk for an adjustment. Lugging that large chip around on your shoulder may cause your body to get out of alignment.

To translate for you I doubt if any Cane fans or players care to hear another Cocky West fan, former player, current player, or whatever you are brag of YOUR 4-0 record against East on a thread about East. The Trojans have had the upper hand the last few years, we are aware of that, so no need for you to spead your KNOWLEDGE of that, we already know.

Edited by Sugarcane

jiveturkey you act like East has never beaten West four years in a row matter of fact East dealt West 7 consecutive losses from 1992-1998. And most of these games were not even close. Example 1994 East 37 West 13. So don't be bragging that you are 4-0 against East so what do you think your the only one in the world who is 4-0 against someone. Matter of fact a good friend of mine was 4-0 against West and you do not see him on this thread talking about 4-0, so in other words stop living in the past because you are only as good as your last game and I recall West losing their last game so both teams have to improve. I have lived in Morristown long enough to know that the talent level in Morristown goes in cycles. Look at the series besides the last 12 years and no team ever won more than 2 in a row so the cycle of talent is on its way to East High School GO CANES!

let's see if we can sum this thread up. Morristown East people don't like Morristown West people and vice versa. I don't think this is a big shock to anyone, let's try to move on with our lives now shall we?

cuz, I think it started out as an East thread by East fans talking about the upcoming season. Since that it has strayed off topic, by numerous fans of different teams.

If you sift through there are some good posts about many local teams about the upcoming season, and also some meaningless ones about who did what to whom in the past.

I really don't think most of the people I know who are fans of one team or the other have anything personal against one another, and most of the banter back and forth are by teenagers from one school or the other getting in their verbal jabs. I can understand however when you have lost a few in a row as East has how the bragging by West fans might get a little old.

Although I have only been a part of this rivalry for two years, I must admit it makes for an interesting game. I doubt that I will experience any games watching my son at the college level that have the atmosphere of a West vs. East game. Burke-Toney stadium filled to capacity with screaming fans from both schools has a feel like no other I have been a part of, which I will miss.

Rog,

It's ok to admit you were wrong and you thought you were making fun of some random West fan who never touched the field, because a lot of people on here are like that. "I have a friend who was 4-0 against West." ? That's a winner. Oh yeah, both teams did lose their last game. Only one lost in the first round and the other lost in the State Championship.

Suga,

What chip do I have on my shoulder? And get it right when I said I didn't have any knowledge of how the Offense will be this year at West. Not that I was actually sayin i'm some wise person and I've come here to throw some "knowledge" about what will happen this year or what has happened. Geez sis- It's like having someone say the word Bomb and then thinking they mean Bomb on an airplane. Bomb bomb bomb, bomb ba bomb bomb bomb. Ben Stiller does it better. haha

Oh and Roger. East has had an incredible amount of talent the past few years. The coaching has been the problem, added to the attitude of the players. Many East teams over the past few years have had fights between themselves and very little respect for the coaches. If they get that taken care of they'll be succesful. West hasn't had an overwhelming amount of talent, just a good coach and kids who think he isn't full of shiz. How was your highschool career Rog?

Jiveturkey All I have to say about my playing career was that I started 36 games in high school and was named 1st team all-state at linebacker not once but twice and then I went on and played college football where I was named 1-AA All-American so there is my pitful playing career. Not to brag on myself I just wanted to set it straight with jiveturkey. East has had good talent the last couple of years and year I agree that the talent was not used correctly but West has still had more talent then East. Good luck to the Trojans next year except for week 5 when you play east.

The East guys always start talkin trash, well let me just go ahead and brag about me.

Yet another quote from THA TURKEY !!! Here is the chip. " Well let me go ahead and brag about me ". Just remember, you posted this on a thread about East football, preceded by "the East guys always start talking trash". Just what are you doing? If you are good, you don't have to brag, people will already know. If you are really a winner, ACT like you have won before and show a little class.

At least you did get my gender correct, and if you say the word bomb you might get a day at the Expo center, unless of course you're on that plane.

Just watched former Cane Charvez Francisco in the shrine game. He for the most part had little running room, and I think wound up with about 10 yards rushing on 4 or 5 attempts. East tried to run the wing-t but were ineffective, and were dominated in the trenches. The Greene Devils Cory Shipley also played. I think these two were the only two players from the IMAC to play.

Edited by Ftballfanatic

Just found out this weekend that East had lined up three scrimmages this summer. They will scrimmage Rutledge on August 6 and then scrimmage Jefferson County on Aug. 10 and then their last scrimmage will be on aug. 17 against Science Hill. Looks like East will get a feel of what they have or do not have early in camp. I hope East can have a good showing this year. What are some of the thoughts regarding East High and the expectations for this years football team.