Blackman vs. riverdale any predictions?

sean100589

my prediction is that blackman will win, but im not gonna say by how much. every time we play each other, it is a good game. riverdale always plays well against us, but im not sure if they have the depth that they did last year. even with players like chris samuelson, hofstetter, and campbell i dont know good they are. ive heard good things and bad things. 2-1. blackman- and a toss up between warren county and riverdale for district.

it wouldn't wrap up a 2nd seed because they lost to siegal. I would definatly say blackman is the best team in the district and warren co. has the edge in the district tournament because of home field advantage, but don't count anyone out in a district tournament. Especially riverdale.

well as of right now it looks like the standings after the regular season is going to be:

1.Blackman

2. Warren Co.

3. Cookeville

4. Riverdale

so if that stays the same it would be riverdale and blackman in one side of the bracket and warren co. and cookeville in the other so there won't be a game between warren co. and riverdale.