Albert Harris

constance

Hey JP tell me a football powerhouse that Central beat last year... It definitely was not Maryville... Last year Fulton would have beat Central... ANd this year Fulton and AE could both beat Central... All you guys have is Helton... You talk about Fulton and AE don't have a good play caller on their sidelines... Helton must not be the best "PLAY CALLER" if you guys cannot win your region, with all that talent he had last year and with Cassen, who was one of the best backs of the past 5 years in Tennessee... THat is not a good play caller to whom you worship over at Central... So when you guys at Central bring home a title, Helton in my opinion is not a Great Play Caller....

Holla at cha boy....

ShaneC

thumb

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ShaneC, I hear u have some pull over at Fulton. So why don't u go and ask Coach Buck or Coach Black to set up a little fall scrimmage. We would be glad to come down broadway. By the way we scrimmage AE twice every year once in the spring and once in the fall, they anit scared so why not use your pull and set it up. I bet they wouldn't even be interested.

Fulton only has to win three games a year. There is no one in class 3A other then Fulton, AE and AC thats it.

We play in the toughest region in the state. We don't have cake wakes like Gibbs, Rutlleage, Kingston, and Seymore, surly i don't have to name anymore. thumb

Edited by CentralBobcats

ShaneC, Tell KWALKER to set it up and we'll go at it.

Back to the topic at hand. I think Albert is the best back in k-town. Stevens will find him away to get the ball. Anyone who can beat out a D1 back like Cassen Jackson for player of the year as a Junior should be the best going into his Senior year. Good Luck to Albert and the Runners.

Its going to be fun when the Bobcats meet the Runners in a fall scrimmage at Dan Y. Boring Stadium.

Edited by CentralBobcats

ShaneC, Tell KWALKER to set it up and we'll go at it.

Back to the topic at hand. I think Albert is the best back in k-town. Stevens will find him away to get the ball. Anyone who can beat out a D1 back like Cassen Jackson for player of the year as a Junior should be the best going into his Senior year. Good Luck to Albert and the Runners.

Its going to be fun when the Bobcats meet the Runners in a fall scrimmage at Dan Y. Boring Stadium.

It always is. Central and AE scrimmage is a hard hitting affair.

Your right boorelly, its always a hard hitting affair. It will be alot better then the spring scrimmage, both teams will be full strength. Can't wait. What would be nice if we could play on a Friday night, boy would that be a great game for people to see.

Runner, the scrimmage will be Thursday Aug. 12th at Central.

Edited by CentralBobcats

AE Roadrunner you know those Roadrunners don't want a part of Dem Falcons this year... Remember Fulton is not rebuilding alot this year and have alot of starters returning... Bobcat tell Helton to call Buck and schedule a scrimmage....

Helton don't need to call Buck, he needs to call the head man Coach Black. Buck is scared of Central but he can't be scared come next year when that game will be mandatory!

AE didn't lose much to graduation so they won't be reloading either. Fulton will have to find another QB and some linemen to replace. Will they give Ish enough time to throw the ball? Will the open the holes for the tailback? Fulton does have a lot of regrouping to do. But this thread is about Albert Harris so stick to Albert Harris. if you want to talk about Fulton/AE go to that thread.

do you think i would want to coach there? really? i had a team with 18 kids on it and we kicked field goals...out of (supposedly)122 kids Fulton did not have a field goal kicker....that is not hating on anyone , that is a fact.

OBVIOUSLY, we DIDN'T need a field goal kicker now did we?! Do you NOT know any math 6 is more than 3, 2 is more than 1! Once again, JP shows his ignorance! Like I said, keep hatin on us JP - you were NEVER wanted @ Fulton!

GO FALCONS!