Tenton vs Milan

Rob#7

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't care what the players say. WE need you on our team. You want to win much more than must of the players. When half the team and every body from others teams said we would get killed by USJ you were saying we can take this team and you were right. :angry:

Stay the course! Don't let your team drag you down! Prove by your attitude and play that you want your team to do well! Talk is easy! That is the point I am trying to make!

You guys can write what you want on here, but ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!! Go out there at district and ALL of you play your butts off! That will bring you MORE respect than ANYTHING you write here!

It takes all of you though!!!

Soccer#20,

Hey man, Stats is right. Quitting isn't the answer. I know a saying and it goes something like this,

"If what they are saying about you is true, mend your ways

If it isn't forget it and keep on keeping on"

Nobody is questioning your pride in your squad. If you don't have pride in your squad you are going to have problems. What they are saying is don't be so loud about it.