Sequoyah vs. Tellico

belcher10

if michael watkins is pitching, it will be a close game, i think denny perrine is pitching for us. i couldnt come to the game on mon. because i was sick, but im going to be here for the game tommorrow. all i know is, it will be close, hopefully we will take charge early.

Good luck dustin in college if you go. its been a great year.

Thanks for the compliments, Goodluck to both Tellico and Sweetwater also. Yes, I'll agree with you all. It will be a close game. If we can hit the ball, and make you all make plays, then it will be close. I'll have to say that Sequoyah, Sweetwater, and Tellico are all about even skillwise. Sweetwater may have a little bit of an edge on Tellico and us but they can still be beaten at anytime. Just like every other team. But, anyhow I hope it's a good game today. If today will be my last game, I just hope i have the best game ever. It's also nice to know that they are still some people on here that can show a little bit of class. Thanks guys.

Belcher, good job today. It was a good game today real close except for that one inning for us. Good job today behind that plate. Ill be honest with you, I think you my have got me out on that play at home. i think i got the call because it was a high tag. close though. anyways good job today and hope to play with you at college. im not entirely sure if i am going to play because me and steven stone may be coaching for tellico next year. ill let you know when i decide. c-ya

Thanks Scott, yeah I think I got you on that play at home too, and yeah it was a high tag, but oh well, that run didn't mean anything. Wish I had a good pitch to throw you out at 2nd. Watkins threw a bad pitch. HAHA. So anyways, Both of your coaches are retiring? Hollinghead and Miller? That's cool that both of you will be coaches. That's what I plan on doing after high school. I want to go to Cleveland St. and major in physical education, so that I can coach baseball. But yeah man, that's cool too if you don't want to play baseball even though I think you should tryout. We should get together this summer and combine our teams into a summer league team. I don't think Sequoyah is having one this year. We'll talk later.