Warren County

WC60

Anybody have any details on how warren county's scrimmage with moore county and grundy county went? I have also heard rumors of coach tidwell coaching at grundy county now. Any truth to this? and if so, is he the head coach, or just an assistant?

• 5 weeks later...

Does anyone have any info on how many players were at spring practice? Who are gonna be the main players on this years team? I know that the last 2 years the middle school has went 18-2. I was on the team the first year, and happen to know that most of the players that played dont play anymore.

Anybody have any details on how Warren County's scrimmage with Moore County and Grundy County went? I have also heard rumors of coach Tidwell coaching at Grundy County now. Any truth to this? and if so, is he the head coach, or just an assistant?

Yes he is, Coach Tidwell is expected to be on the staff at Grundy County this fall for HC Ken Colquette according to a May 27th article in the Grundy Co. Herald.

it should be very interesting to see if the new coach who has very little or no experience at this level can turn things around...by the way , does Tidwell still teach at wc or did he take a job at grundy?..Its hard for a new coach to convince all the young players to hang in there and build the program back to where it used to be when they have had no success with the previous coach or two or three..might be a job for superman...who knows???

IF THE COACH YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IS BRITTON, I UNDERSTAND THAT HE HAD SOME FAMILY ISSUES THAT COULDNT WORK OUT RIGHT NOW BUT MAY IN THE FUTURE..HE MUST KNOW THE GAME AND IT WOULD BE NICE FOR A HOMETOWN MAN TO RETURN TO HELP THE KIDS FROM HIS ALMA MATER..SO I GUESS THE BEST FOLKS IN WARREN CO. CAN HOPE FOR IS THAT MADEWELL WILL DO A DECENT JOB AND HELP MAKE WC RESPECTABLE ONCE AGAIN..HOPE SO...LOTS OF GOOD PEOPLE AND ATHLETES IN WARREN CO..GOOD LUCK PIONEERS!

• 2 weeks later...