Divison 1 State Championship Poll

Redtwin

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I am thinking that MUS will blow MBA out and then destroy Mccallie. After watching MUS play there is no reason they will not win. The last game with MBA was a fluke. The only reason MBA one is because of Reagen. Burns only scores points against the bad teams as does Cahill. Caroland only has a good left handed shot but nothing else. The middies are very weak and are not great defensively. The defense itself is very slow, led by Hagan. Turk is way to agressive and this time will have a hard time shutting off Gibson. Gillespie is also way to fast for Banker. Reagen is the only player on their team not overrated. He sometimes does not think and makes bad passes but he is the best goalie in state. After MUS beats MBA they will beat Mccalie because Breakbill is a one man show and he can only carry his team so far. Kupo is a good attackmen but he is way to soft. MBA certainly looks amazing on paper but MUS is by far the best. MUS will win the state championship.

I am thinking that MUS will blow MBA out and then destroy Mccallie. After watching MUS play there is no reason they will not win. The last game with MBA was a fluke. The only reason MBA one is because of Reagen. Burns only scores points against the bad teams as does Cahill. Caroland only has a good left handed shot but nothing else. The middies are very weak and are not great defensively. The defense itself is very slow, led by Hagan. Turk is way to agressive and this time will have a hard time shutting off Gibson. Gillespie is also way to fast for Banker. Reagen is the only player on their team not overrated. He sometimes does not think and makes bad passes but he is the best goalie in state. After MUS beats MBA they will beat Mccalie because Breakbill is a one man show and he can only carry his team so far. Kupo is a good attackmen but he is way to soft. MBA certainly looks amazing on paper but MUS is by far the best. MUS will win the state championship.

Oh contrare bonjure

The thing you dont realise about MBA that makes us a great team, is the its not the individuals that are great, you may have some good points but lacrosse is not a one on one game, its a team game and MBA has got one of the most dedicated hardworking teams there are, and i think shear willpower will pull us through, if you remember our game against McCallie i think we took about i 5 or six guys out of the game and pulled an overtime win. You can bash everyone of our players but its our team that will win not our players

Cage

Guest BIGRUSN

Great point. USN's first game (10-7) against MBA was that close because they were not passing, they were trying to dodge and only Caroland had an success. However in the playoff game they passed ans cut off of eachother constantly. I may have said MBA didnt have good teamwork, but that was only in the first game. the second game they had a tight offense and werent selfish at all.