District 11-AAA Tournament

FHSrebel27

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

franklin played a great game, good luck the rest of the way... fhsrebel, i noticed a few of the changes u mention that they had made. i think their best change was playing the 3-4-3. with nichols playing in the middle up top it requires more attention payed from the guys in the back, thus inhibiting the other team's ability to counterattack and posses. not to mention now when he blows past someone he's usually going straight at the goal as opposed to being closer to the sideline. tomorrow night should be a great game, sorry you'll prolly have to miss it but you should get a few more chances to watch them before the years over. congrats to brentwood too.

great game both ways... patrick lazear played amazing in goal for centennial. refs were bad on both ends. i dont know where we get these guys but they are bad. it was basically the first person to say our ball got it. or it worked for me sometimes. but a hard fought. i knew it would be a closer game then last time. good luck to franklin tomorrow. centennial- it was a great four years for me. good luck next year. wish we could have made it farther but stuff happens... fhsrebel did you enjoy the game then?

Of course I enjoyed it! Though, I was quite nervous the entire time. I thought Nichols scored there late in the 2nd half and went nuts... until someone grabbed me "we missed it, T, we missed it." I felt quite stupid. Then, I didn't know that OT wasn't sudden death so I thought when we scored that it was over. Then I thought it was over after the first ten minutes. It was nearly too much. But it was a great game. Y'all don't have anything to hang your heads about Centennial, y'all played great.