7A

muffin

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think that rbs can bet monterey again . any 1 eles have any thing to say about this??

There should be no reason why RBS shouldnt beat Monterey tonight, but as we all know, anything can happen. I just hope RBS has the pitching to pull it off. If I am not mistaking, Watson or Halliburton will throw tonight? Is there any relief available after them two and who are they? It is this time of year where RBS really misses Matt Heady, they really need that big third starter!

TOMboy,

... Pickett has not beaten MHS in 5 years???

hmm lemme look i have the scorebooks around here somewhere from the last 5 years

PCHS vs. Monterey over the last 5 years(season)[Tournaments]

2004 (0-2) pending district tour

2003 (0-2)

2002 (0-2)

2001 (1-1)[0-1]

2000 (1-1)[0-1]

so you are wrong because i was a member of the team back in 2000 & 01 and i remember beating you guys both times up here at Bobcat Field, so you are wrong now if you ment in the last 5 tries instead of years then i appologise but this is the truth, and like a famous wrestler once said, the Truth Hurts doesnt it.

now back to topic, i know the game is in progress but i actualy think the standings will go as RBSHS as the District champ but PCHS with the second place instead of Monterey, remember both times PCHS played Monterey this year they gave them everything they could handle but mistakes cost the Bobcats both games this year, if they can keep the mistakes down you might even see a "game 3" tomorrow on top of the mountain.

N.J.