how ur players should act

hillado14

JD64:::You might be right on one point that Crockett has the best talent on their team than anyother team. IF that is the case than it only boils down to one thing THE COACHES. CC coaches may not be up to the challenge of a District Tournament they may choke it off and get nervous. Also Dyer County was just celebrating the other night when that kid from cc was called out at the plate. You might have thought that they were talenting seeing that you were mad because yall lost. Crockett yall had a good season but better luck next year in the tournament. I thought that this was suposr to be yalls year with all of those seniors. :justwrestle: :unsure:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also heard yesterday after the game that Crockett's Coaches were complaining that Obion County pitched an illegal kid. Coaches would yall quit crying and face the facts that yall just got beat by a better team on that day. What else could you have asked for you had your STUD on the mound. :justwrestle: :unsure:

tdpass is Preston Oment!!

If everyone would click on the screen name "tdpass" at the top of this thread. Then click on "find all post by this member". Now go down to the July 30, 2003 post, you will find this quote:

"Any baseball coach need an extra job working on your own - Im a highschool coach myself in west tn. and I need help across the state with a new product - it has potential to bring in huge profits

contact me

poz28@hotmail.com "

Pretty funny that this person is a West Tenn. coach with an email address like that and it isn't Ozment. Don't you think so????

Who cares though?? Just proving a point. Good luck to all those still playing.

On that day he used my name to post --------------- Since your so smart------ He happens to live in the apartment next door to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and not to mention he is a close friend of mine! My name is jon jackson and you can email me at

trojanbb20@yahoo.com

nice point but --------------sorry but the cavs lose again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD-64- Crockett is obviously not the best team in district because i think they have been eliminated right? Bringing other teams down does not make yours any better. Plus, one play should not determine the entire outcome of the game. Maybe if Crockett would have not allowed 3 runs in the first inning, it may have turned out differently. No disrespect to Crockett, you guys had a great year. And, there is always next year.

On that day he used my name to post --------------- Since your so smart------ He happens to live in the apartment next door to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and not to mention he is a close friend of mine! My name is jon jackson and you can email me at

trojanbb20@yahoo.com

nice point but --------------sorry but the cavs lose again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: you're not jon jackson. you don't have to lie dude

This post is not about trying to figure out who tdpass is. i don't know who tdpass is but surely it is not Coach Ozment, I have had run ins with him and he seems to be a good guy. I would think that he had a little more class than that. This post is to point out how the Crockett County team acted the other night after they lost. Where are u at JD64. Are u going to come to the defense of the Cavs or what. What is your explanation of ROCKER's post. Or do u not have a answer. Just admit it the Cavs CHOKED!!!!!!!!!!

Rocker, I think that every team in the district would agree that Crockett had the best team in the district. However, they we're beaten each night by the team that happened to play a little better,or just have the ball bounce there way. That is just the game of baseball, but w/ a record of 8-2 in the regular season, there's not much of an arguement to whom the better team is. Not trying to knock other teams, I just think that everyone is in agreement, b/c no one wanted to play them. However, Obion played a great game last night. Good luck to District 13 in the regionals.

As far as bigflex goes, I really don't care what you say, b/c all you do is talk stuff, and you do not have much baseball knowledge

JD64-- I have forgotten about as much baseball as u know about it.

I don't know who u are and u dont know me: so how do u know about how much i know

U dont know what u are talking about. U need to find another person to make that statement about because I ain't the one. :lol::lol: