Hixon @ Walker Valley

panther23

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry nick32 i think your mistaken...yes walker valley has a beautiful baseball field..but i believe you were wrong bout the short fence..there field is prob the biggest in the chattnogga area hixson is small compard to wv...wv is 325 down the lines and 365 in center hixson is 310 down the lines and 360 in center ...plus at wv do u ever have the wind blowign out...hardley ever

he's definitely not from WV. what he is is a little coward who doesn't rep himself or his school well at all. anyways the game was good all the way through. i just wish we could have pulled it out. 86 and 88? who was keeping the guns? that was top out you said? what was consistent?

I agree that Hixson's field might not be the biggest, but it isn't the smallest either. You still have to hit a shot to hit it out of there, especially to center. The left field line is 315 but it shoots out to a reasonable 340 in left center and 360 in the middle of the field. The deepest is probably 365ft and that isn't too bad. I have only seen two or three go out of center field in about three or four years. But quite a few to left. :D