Goalies

BigPete83

I dunno about Rainer and Regan. Taylor didnt look so great against McCallie, he missed 2 or 3 he shouldve stopped; however, 4 or 5 of the goals the defense for

CBHS showed its poor play again. Twice Brakebill had WIDE open rips with time to set his feet from about 8 yds. Baucom made some big saves. He stopped 3 or 4 in tight and had an awesome save on Cooke. The goals he did let in i thought he should have stopped also, but it happend to Taylor too. The field conditions were terrible and might have had something to do with it for both goalies. Talent differential showed up in this game. McCallie was to much for CBHS.

Rainer played incredibly against mba.

I agree, Ranier played quite well against mba last night. It seemed like anything MBA threw at him he stopped. He had 3 or 4 huge saves with shots from right on the crease, as well as quite a few good clears. However, it seemed that mba made him look very good on account of many shots from way outside; not taking anything away from his preformance of corse. Rainer looks like he will be an exceptionly great goalie next year if he can work on not droppimng to his knees at every low shot which allows teams to fake low and brun him high. I wish him and his team good luck against mccallie today.