4th best team?

laxdaddy

I agree with the guy prior to me. Previous to the cbhs/fhs semi finals , usn beat fhs who beat cbhs who beat usn. They were all closely fought . It's hard to say whos the best but I'm feeling the comparison between the seemingly tie between the three top teams (even though McCallie finished 1st). Even though usn may of lacked in depth it only reveals their will to win against all odds. I think this disadvantage puts them slightly ahead of the other two but it is so very close.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who does everyone think has the best all around attack, D, and middies out of these three?Right now i htikn CBHS had the best all around attack with Cooke and Sneed, two good attackmen. USN had a good attack because of one really good guy. FHS had a good attack with Kizer and Lloyd, when they worked together they for the most part determined iof we won or not. Midfield on CBHS i saw a couple good middies, #85 and #1 maybe, they were good. 85 was fast as crap and had good stick skill he also made 2nd team so he is obviously good. USN had again, one or two good middies, i dont know his number its 24 or 42. The reason thye were a goodm team is they wanted to win more than their opponents. FHS had a pretty good group of middies this year with the other 2nd team middie out of the three teams, the other middies were also good. We had gotten a middie from virginia who has potential to be one of the better middies FHS has seen, but may be moving to goalie next year. Defense is alot harder to tell but from what it seems CBHS had the weakest of them all. CBHS should be very thankful they had a really good goalie, who made some crazy ###### turning save with like 6 seconds left in the second CBHS/FHS game. I coudlnt really tell if USN had a good defense or not, Kizer tore them up when they put the wrong defensemen on him, but they made adjustments and shut him down. They probably have one really good defenseman and two other decent or good ones, i couldnt tell. FHS had a good defense this year also, with the Grapskis and two other good defenseman they were a pretty solid D. So in my opinion CBHS had the best attack, I cant really tell about middies, its between FHS and CBHS, and Farragut had the best D. Those are my opinions, so lets hear everyone elses. Also what do you guys from the top 3 think you played against each one of these teams.

Well anyone that knows me knows that im gona say MBA, but it really is hard to tell. The top three teams all split their season series 1-1 so there is no way to say. Really, though, no one cares about anything but first honestly. Congrats to McCallie. I dont mean to be dumpin on your question though just thought id put in a little input.

Sorry guys i guess i just read him wrong.

but id probably have to say Christian Brothers looked next best.

Id say the penetrator pretty much hit it straight on. Next year USN is hoping to use the strength of this years sophmore class with a couple joniors to step it up. However the leaders on our offense Brittingham, Sachs, and Skinner will not be returning. Plus we need a new goalie. It seems that farragut has a lot of tallent retruning and I dont know anbout CBHS, but next year is going to be totally different in terms of the race for fourth. I also want to see how McCallie holds up without Brakebill. Not to say they'll fold, but its hard to lose a guy like him.