is anyone on here any good

baylaredraydaz

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think ive seen any so far...probably because starters dont have to talk trash, they can talk enough trash by playing well while we watch. i think most kids on here fall into the "probably gonna start next year/backup this year" category.

once again, another really smart post. im glad you can tell how good everyone is by their posts, that's a talent. saying "starters dont have to talk trash, they can talk enough trash by playing well while WE (baylaredraydaz and his sideline pals) watch" pretty much proves you aren't the star yourself.... but at least you still have your "big shiny ring!" you may be really surprised, but i start too. i know that you think i trashtalk, but just because i make you look stupid doesnt mean it's trash. again i would suggest that you just cease your posting, for both mccallie's and your own good. do us a favor.

HAHAHAH! dont you ever get tired of getting completely OWNED again and again baylarredraydaz. you shouldve taken our advice. now your makin our school look bad again, not to mention that pretty much everyone here thinks that youre a complete idiot. may god have mercy on your soul.

HAHAHAH! dont you ever get tired of getting completely OWNED again and again baylarredraydaz. you shouldve taken our advice. now your makin our school look bad again, not to mention that pretty much everyone here thinks that youre a complete idiot. may god have mercy on your soul.

do you not have any loyalty to your teammate?

do you not have any loyalty to your teammate?

you see thats where youre mistaken..... i want him to stop for his own good... thats loyalty. hes already thoroughly made a fool out of himself with some help from phatboi and i just dont think its good that he continues.... just dont want him to cry himself to sleep at night