The Only Real Contenders For State Championships

chxian

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wmsmphs

My brother played for CBHS last year as a senior. If he read what Kingfish is spewing, he would take him behind the woodshed. Honor, Humility, Sportsmanship, or the trophy means nothing Kingfish. Respect your opponents.

I pretty sure honor, humility , or sportsmanship is never displayed by CBHS. They are the most cocky team that you could play. It starts with the coach and works it way down. Their lack of those charactersitics was shown during their game yesterday versus USN. Their might be a few exceptions, but the emphasis is on few.

chixian had some great predictions for DII... so far he has one team remaining as the only real contenders for state

TheSeer you are right. Boy do I deserve that. I'm surprised the posters from CAK and Lenoir City didn't really let me have it! They should have. Congratulations to CAK and LC along with MUS and USN! MUS and USN proved that they were only underdogs in the minds of those that dont' really count. Posters like me!

There is no doubt that D2 had the best 8 teams top to bottom. Farragut may be the best overall but when the two #3 seeds are playing in the finals that shows the strength in that division.