columbia vs. hunters lane

STATEment04

96mph change huh??? Well if that is true,which im 99.9% sure isn't,he should be in the majors right now! But back to reality,Bobby is just as strong as luther and he should beat them. I don't want to get to far ahead,but the second round game will be tough!!!!!! but with luther pitching the way he is pitching,I will not count them out! But Columbia has to just focus on Hunters Lane and take care of them first! Its time to go to work Columbia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok lethal just because we are Hunters LAne we are going to be 2 and done huh. Yea well i bet anything that your team didnt even get out of the district. But thats ok me and Can a COrn will see you at State. But anyways back to people who aren't idiots in this world. Who cares who Columbia pitches. If I was them I would pitch my ace because it seems to me Hunters Lane crushes everything. And another thing Hunters Lane wants to play Farragut and Munford Cause it you want to be the best you have to beat the best.

WHY NOT US!

GO WARRIORS

Ok lethal just because we are Hunters LAne we are going to be 2 and done huh. Yea well i bet anything that your team didnt even get out of the district. But thats ok me and Can a COrn will see you at State. But anyways back to people who aren't idiots in this world. Who cares who Columbia pitches. If I was them I would pitch my ace because it seems to me Hunters Lane crushes everything. And another thing Hunters Lane wants to play Farragut and Munford Cause it you want to be the best you have to beat the best.

WHY NOT US!

GO WARRIORS

exactly like what you said.... if you want to be the best you got to beat the best... better luck next year with beating farragut and munford... guess its not this year...

You bet we ddin't get out of district??? obviously we got WAY out of district b/c we are in the state tourny bud.

but either way, lets just leave all this talk off here, and save it for the feild....either way we both have to be good teams to have made ti this far...even though neither of us are the powerhouses like farraget, you never know what can happen..good luck to you

Edited by lethal10

Sure thing Lethal And what team do YOU PLAY FOR AGAIN? Yea O.K. Anyways why are yall making Farragut and Munford sound like their the best team in the world. Does nobody believe in upsets anymore. Thats whats great about baseball anything can happen. Teams can go in slumps. O BUT lets just give them the state championship now because who they are. Give me a break. Do any of yall watch college basketball and see all the upsets during the tournament. Why cant it happen in the State tournament. And actually its a 97 mph change.

Guest Oakland

cubs fan, it seems like the more you talk, the worse you sound. columbia EARNED their way to state by winning @oakland@ (2 time state champs, 8 state tourney appearances) and @ coffee county and then winning their sectional game. their 1&2 are both good and could get away with pitching either of them. does anybody believe in miracles?! of course! but with the way farragut has played this whole year it looks like an upset is not LIKELY. but comparing high school baseball to college basketball is not a good analogy. and as far as the supposed 97 mph change goes, im calling ur bluff, if the guy had that kind of a change up he wouldnt be playing high school baseball at this point of would have a era like kyle waldrop

Edited by oakland2001

boy cubs fan took ya long enough to realize i play for columbia..i mean ..i'm tal king about columbia..it's a columbia vs. hunters lane post..hmmm anyhow..more about this 97 mph change up....is the guy throwing a 112 MPH fastball? i'll be impressed if his fastball hits 87 against us like untame said. Looks like you are just blwoing smoke..or then again maybe you clocked him with one of those really reliable radar balls......or was it at your county fair that he hit 96..sorry imeant 97

Trust me Untame i'd love to pitch against them. But it's more of a challenge to face farraget or munsford, it'll be the true test, not that Oakland wasn't b/c they are always one heck of a team as well. And thanks for what ya said Oakland 2001, you realize it was no easy task to get out of our district and then have to play oakland on top of that