Smith County As One

Tennecqt

God has called him home.

NO more pain, NO more suffering he is at peace.

This morning at 4:36 am Wesley Winfree passed away. Surrounded by family and friends he hit a grand slam and entered the pearly gates. WE all will miss him but we should also find comfort in knowing that he will suffer no more.

His body will be at Love Cantrell Funeral Home in Smithville tonight visitation from 6 - 9 pm. He will be moved to Bass Funeral Home in Gordonsville tomorrow with visitation 1 - 9 pm. and services on Monday at 2:00 pm.

PLEASE keep his wife Patsy and daughters Christie and Beth in your prayers.

We will miss you Wes

God has called him home.

NO more pain, NO more suffering he is at peace.

This morning at 4:36 am Wesley Winfree passed away. Surrounded by family and friends he hit a grand slam and entered the pearly gates. WE all will miss him but we should also find comfort in knowing that he will suffer no more.

His body will be at Love Cantrell Funeral Home in Smithville tonight visitation from 6 - 9 pm. He will be moved to Bass Funeral Home in Gordonsville tomorrow with visitation 1 - 9 pm. and services on Monday at 2:00 pm.

PLEASE keep his wife Patsy and daughters Christie and Beth in your prayers.

We will miss you Wes

I really hate to hear Wesley has passed. He was a great person...that did a lot for the youth of Smith County. God Bless his family. They are some of the nicest people I know. There is no doubt Wesley is in a better place. I know he suffered greatly in the last few years.

Mr. Wesley was one of the most outstanding people that I have ever had the privalige to meet and get to know. I wouldn't trade the years I played with him for anything in the world. He made playing fun, even in the first year when we didn't win but one game the whole summer, but he also knew (and told us) when it was time to "get serious".

Wesley, I miss you so much. I love you and will always think about you everytime I play the game we both loved so much. Thank you for everything.