Westmoreland - Lookout Valley

setter1704tgr

lookout valley 2 westmoreland 1 it was a great game to watch but not much fun to coach i bet . westmoreland scored first but could not hold up. their defense played well enough to win . the pitcher hit a gapper to score winning run in the 4th inning .westmoreland only loses 1 starter this year good luck next year girls

Westmoreland will do fine next year they are all still a very young team last year they only lost one senior and also this year too. They will be a contender again next year and I wish them the best of luck girls yall played good all year long with playing with yall last year and the previous 3 years and then this year watching you girls yall have improved so much and you will continue to improve Good Luck next year.

Well thanks I wish I could still be out there with them girls thats the best group of girls that I have been able to play with. I'm glad I can still be apart of them because they are a good group and they will do what it takes to win. In my last game as #21 will be one that I will never forget over at Friendship not only did it kill me to know I would never put that #21 Westmoreland jersey back on but also because that group of girls became like a family to me and I hated to leave them behind I wish them the best of luck in the years to come and soon I hope to be coaching up there. Who are you because I don't know know who you are.

Yea Hey!!You know though what I did for Chrissy was something I wouldn't think twice about doing for any of those other girls. It makes me feel good to know that I can help these girls out and I will continue to show my support for this school and softball and these girls. If there is anything that I could ever do don't hesitate a second to let me know becuase I will in a heart beat.