A-AA State Tournament

WesVLT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

remember when u said i was consistant? yea, that went to the crapper today... first goal = bounce over my head into the net... second goal = cross i didn't handle, tap in... third goal = save... shot i couldn't handle, tap in.... sooo yea, put it all on me, i played absolutly terrible and didn't deserve to wear that jersey

How about you give a very good CAK team some credit, and not try to cheapen their deserved and, in my opinion, expected win. Granted you went to state, but look at your regular season, district, region, and sectional games. Except for our tournament, you never played anybody good. How could you expect coming in to state that you would be ready to play after beating a team in sectionals 7-0. I know that's completely out of your teams' control, but your regular season schedule isn't. Also, where are you going to college?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bellarmine university... DII in louisville KY. great lakes coference. I'll play teams like evansville, georgetown college, maryville, university of Indianapolis... teams like that, but at least its soccer.

No, not to discredit their team, but i know that we would be a very even game, we just didn't come to play, end of story. but yea, i think them vs. LC will be a very good game.

Edited by EZMUNYMAN