MTSCA All Mid-State Team

cobracoach

wow, sure knocks the wind out of north-south all star team when you don't make the all mid-state team. I guess the further you go and the tougher the teams you play sure hurt your stats. But hey its been a ride. Even thou it has had its ups and downs at least we took the ride.

And this too shall pass!!!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, sure knocks the wind out of north-south all star team when you don't make the all mid-state team. I guess the further you go and the tougher the teams you play sure hurt your stats. But hey its been a ride. Even thou it has had its ups and downs at least we took the ride.

And this too shall pass!!!

Great points

Some of these comments are valid. This is just another reason why more coaches need to get involved and attend the meetings. Stats may have been sent in, but if the coaches who voted didn't remember the players in other situations besides what was shown as far as batting stats and pitching stats, it's hard to choose a player on these stats alone. Defense also accounts for players making an impact. Gee Whiz, it doesn't cost that much to join MTSCA.

HEY RAIDER ONE I REMEMBER THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN YOU USE TO THINK WE ALWAYS GOT PUT ON THE BACK BURNER BY NASHVILLE AND MURFREESBORO TEAMS.REMEMBER??????I DO FEEL LIKE THAT AT LEAST ONE OF MY PLAYERS AND MAYBE TWO SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON THERE AND THAT IS THE ONES ME AND YOU AND GURU DISCUSSED; BUT WHAT DO I KNOW I AM A ROOKIE. I AM SURE CHS4LIFE DID NOT MEAN TO RUFFLE FEATHERS JUST STATING AN OPINION. WHICH WE ALL ARE ENTITLED AND THIS IS MINE.... SEE YA ,,,,,,,,TERRY

To all the girls that made it great job girls. It is my understanding that to make the all star game you have to be a a senior in highschool is that right. Has nothing to do with MTSCA . Iam sure their are alot of girls and there parents that feel they should have made it . I guess that is why they are picked by the coachs. GREAT JOB GIRLS SEE YOU AT THE ALLSTAR GAME. IAM SURE WHEN THEY CALL YOUR NAME WE WILL ALL BE PROUD OF YOU.

what a nasty post how do you know other girls are not deserving of this award or any other award I have seen lots of girls in my time not getting awards that were just as good and sometimes better than the ones that did get them. I am not saying that the ones that are on this list are not good and some are the best but you can not say that ever person that is a good or great ball player gets the recognition that they deserve. If you think that then you are living in the dark.

AND BY THE WAY CONGRATULATION TO ALL WHO MADE LIST.

hmmm what iam saying is why get on here and talk about it being a bad thing . People get awards everyday and there are always people that say well i should or they should have or my people should have when the fact is maybe they should have but they didnt. Lets just be happy for the ones that did . And really i have no one in this so my thoughts are i just hate to see all the talk about should haves and lets just be happy for the ones that did. Nasty no way seems to me some of the others where a lot closer to that than mine . Just my thoughts should be everyones lol. just kidding on the last part