AAA Updates

Opperman

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The TSSAA has the game summary up: Game 2

Congrats to Kyle and the Farragut team on a well played game. Also Congrats to Knoxville Halls and Daniel Larson (A Fine 2005 Pitcher)

Larson was very impressive. Four straight K's at one point, and he just cruised. The only time he got roughed up any was a sequence where he went flyout walk strikeout dropped popup, double off the wall, dropped popup, strikeout.

Out of curiosity, do we know yet what level college he'll probably end up? Today alone told me he'll have the opportunity to pitch for somebody after HS is over unless there's major injury of some sort.

The TSSAA has the game summary up: Game 2

Congrats to Kyle and the Farragut team on a well played game. Also Congrats to Knoxville Halls and Daniel Larson (A Fine 2005 Pitcher)

Larson was very impressive. Four straight K's at one point, and he just cruised. The only time he got roughed up any was a sequence where he went flyout walk strikeout dropped popup, double off the wall, dropped popup, strikeout.

Out of curiosity, do we know yet what level college he'll probably end up? Today alone told me he'll have the opportunity to pitch for somebody after HS is over unless there's major injury of some sort.

The pro scouts were also seen watching Larson this season. If he improves as much from next year as he did this year, I see him as a very nice D1 prospect.