oak ridge vs brentwood

cliffrad17

They would play the same defense that they play in every game. They don't move off they game plan from what I've seen. They are also way above "kick and chase." The Brentwood players stopped playing like that when they got out of elementry school. There are only about two players who don't play at the club level. Most of them are on State Championship (or runner up) teams.

And for the record, you don't need to use school boy insults like "get over it." We're just discussing the aspects of the game.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was over it 5 minutes after the game, we're just talking about it here on a message board, what's your beef? Sports fans discuss games LONG after they're over. It's part of the fun of being a fan. How about the fact that Sportscasters are still talking about the Cubs being denied last year by a fan catching a foul ball away from Moises Alou? No one knows if they would have gone on to win but they still like talking about it. They need to stop because that game was over a long time ago, right?

Also, I'm not dissing Farrgut, I just said Brentwood would have given them a closer game. Whether Brentwood stumbled or not is inconsequential. That's my opinion, a well informed opinion, but an opinion nonetheless. I'm not making any excusses, just discussing what I saw and expressing what I think. Do you take everything so personally? Are you trying to discipline me or something? It bothers me not if you think expression of opinion is childish or not. Are you up to engaging in discussion or do you just need to put me in my place?

Edited by bhs007