Marshall Co. vs Lenior City 6:00

PageMan

I will be providing half-inning brief summaries during this game if you are unable to receive the over-the-air signals. WJJM is also available over the internet:

WJJM Internet Feed Click on the little box at upper right corner

Transfer rate is 7 K bits/sec so fidelity is a little limited.

I will be editing this post with the line score. Please check this post as I will not be adding replies unless a question comes up. Check edit time for latest update.

Lenior City......1..0..0....0..0..0....0..0..1....2......4..8..4

Marshall Co.....0..0..1....0..0..0....0..0..1....1......3..8..1

Paij Lintz is pitching for Marshall Co. Tommie Hicks is pitching for Lenior City

Top of 1st - LC: Sarah Vaughn walks. Tommie Hicks singles to LF. Bethany Cumberland sac bunt. Andi Jackson Sac Fly scores Vaughn. Nicole Waller grounds out.

Bottom of 1st - MC: Lauren Isley singles to SS, advances to 2nd on throwing error. Kiley Lintz sac bunt moves Isley to 3rd. Katrina Jones flies out to LF. Riddle lines out to 1b.

Top of 2nd - LC: Megan House strikes out. Van Hoy grounds out to 2b. Laura Bledsoe is hit by pitch. Sarah Krigger reaches on hit to 2b. Vaughn singles to CF. Bases loaded with 2 outs. Hicks grounds out to 2b.

Bottom of 2nd - MC: Bethany London strikes out. Paij Lintz strikes out. Shelly Ross singles up the middle on infield play. Megan Pope strikes out.

Top of 3rd - LC: Bethany Cumberland grounds out to 2b. Andi Jackson grounds out to 2b. Nicole Waller pops out to 1b.

Bottom of 3rd - MC: Kristina Uselton pops out to 1b. Lauren Isley reaches on error by 2b. Kiley Lintz reaches on error by 3b on bunt. Katrina Jones FC to SS who tags Isley for out. Daffany Riddle singles up the middle. Kiley Lintz scores. Bethany London pops out to 2b.

Top of 4th - LC: Megan House flys out to Isley. Van Hoy grounds out to 3b Uselton.

Laura Bledsoe pop foul out to Uselton.

Bottom of 4th - MC: Paij Lintz flys out to CF Waller. Shelly Ross grounds out to 2b. Megan Pope strikes out.

Top of 5th - LC: Sarah Krigger strikes out. Sarah Vaughn pops out to SS Isley. Tommie Hicks flys out to CF Jones.

Bottom of 5th - MC: Kristina Uselton pops out to P Hicks. Lauren Isley grounds out to SS Vaughn. Kiley Lintz flys out to CF Waller.

Top of 6th - LC: Bethany Cumberland grounds out to P Lintz. Andi Jackson lines out to 2b Kiley Lintz. Nicole Waller strikes out.

Bottom of 6th - MC: Katrina Jones triples to LC. Daffany Riddle grounds out to 1b Bledsoe. Jones holds at third. Bethany London walks. Paij Lintz strikes out. Shelly Ross strikes out. Jones stranded at 3rd.

Top of 7th - LC: Megan House walks. Alanta Van Hoy bunts FC 3b Uselton throws out House at 2nd. Laura Bledsoe strikes out. Sarah Krigger strikes out.

Bottom of 7th - MC: Megan Pope strikes out attempting bunt. Kristina Uselton strikes out on appeal to 1st base umpire. Isley reaches on error by 1b. Kiley Lintz singles up the middle. Katrina Jones grounds out to P Hicks.

Top of 8th - LC: Sarah Vaughn flys out to CF Jones. Tommie Hicks singles up the middle. Bethany Cumberland sac bunt to P. Hicks caught in delayed steal to 3b.

Bottom of 8th - MC: Daffany Riddle strikes out. Bethany London pops out to SS Vaughn. Paij Lintz strikes out.

Top of 9th - LC: Andi Jackson walks. Nicole Waller bunts, throw to 2nd not in time. Megan House bunts in front of plate. All runners safe - bases loaded with no outs. Van Hoy singles up the middle. Jackson scores. Bledsoe strikes out. Krigger strikes out. Sarah Vaughn flies out to shallow CF to SS Isley.

Bottom of 9th - MC: Shelly Ross grounds out to P. Megan Pope strikes out. Kristina Uselton singles to RF. Uselton advances to 2nd on passed ball. Lauren Isley doubles to RF. Uselton scores. Isley advances to 3rd on play. Kiley Lintz lines out to P Hicks.

Top of 10th - International Rule in effect - LC: Sarah Vaughn placed at 2nd base. Hicks singles up the middle. Vaughn at 3rd. Cumberland intentionally walked. Bases loaded. Andi Jackson doubles down RF line. Vaughn & Hicks score. Waller pops out to 1b London. Megan House strikes out. Van Hoy intentionally walked. Bases loaded again. Bledsoe pops out to SS.

Bottom of 10th - MC: Kiley Lintz placed at 2nd. Jones grounds out to P. Lintz holds at 2nd. Riddle grounds out to 2b. Lintz advances to 3rd on play. London doubles down LF line. Kiley Lintz scores. Paij Lintz strikes out.

Edited by PageMan

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic