Most Underrated Team

HallsOF12

early in the season i created a post "Most Underrated Team". there were a couple of posts on there and Knox Halls wasnt mentioned once.

My intentions for this post arent to sound cocky but instead out of humble and proudness of my team.

My high school career has been made exciting through baseball. Baseball has been my life since a very young age doing the whole open league deal and all the way up through high school ball. It has now come to an end-i will not play baseball again. Throughout my life i have been the big hitter and what stood out the most was my defense at shortstop and my pitching and catching at my early teens. But things changed in high school. My sophomore year i was midly ill and when i came back to practice i was moved to the outfield-never played outfield consitently. I really had no idea except my general knowledge of knowing the game and what each position should do generally. well my bat slacked off from a younger age and my defense stood out more. well to make a long story shorter than ive already made it(really long lol ) my bat wasnt there at the beg of my senior season-because of this i didnt see the plate but alittle over 20 times. i believe i was slumping but i never really got the chance to prove the bat i had had and the bat coach knew i had throughout the season. but my defense gave me playing time. i was a natural born outfielder i realized having several put outs w/o assits and several assists from center and right field. i made several diving catches. but the moral of this story is im encouraging you boys out there that worry about playing time...just play your hardest and and SUPPORT YOUR TEAM MATES!!! thats the key to winning-yeah i got mad ALOT(i even got upset when i didnt see my name in the AAA state champ game) but trying to be a leader i was behind my team and i encourage you to do that-it helps with your situation as well as theirs and victorys will follow.

But anyhoo-have fun boys to every school in Tennesee-it's been real and its been fun-and i have to say its been real fun!!! congrats to my boys over here at Knox Halls for our state runner-up- NO ONE THOUGHT WE COULD DO IT, BUT WE GOT ER DUN! lol Thanks for the memories Coach T and everyone on it-much love goes out to all! im out

B. White #12