White House 2004

PredatorXL

Experienced QB coming back in Levering and great RB's with Ladd and I think that Hargrove is a FB now.

Great tradition in WH and the move back down to 3a should help the gates greatly.

What to be somphmores has anyone seen stand out. What kind of spring did Justin West have?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It is good to see that BDP is still in tact. I am a former player 86-89and someone on here said that Coach Porter and Grantham are the best coaches in Sumner Co and I could not agree w/ you more.

The gentleman that said he use to read his son's game plan everyweek AKA The POOP Sheet, can testify that the players are well prepared by Friday night.

There is nothing that can compare to Blue Devil Pride. I love the TN Vols and if given a choice between tickets, I would always choose White House!!!

I live in W Tn now and actually do radio for our local high school, McKenzie, but every chance I get I mention the Blue Devils if at all possible.

Good luck Blue Devils and lets bring another one home to THE HOUSE!!

MY BROTHER IS A PLAYER AT WHITE HOUSE AND ANYTIME I ASK HIM ABOUT THIS SEASON HE TELLS ME HOW EXCITED HE IS AND THAT THEY WILL BE ALOT BETTER THEN LAST YEAR. HE ALSO TELLS ME THAT THE SUMMER WORKOUTS HAVE BEEN GREAT 2 A DAYS START IN 3 DAYS AND ON AUGUST 4TH THEY HAVE A WORK DAY WITH BEECH THEN A SCRIMMAGE AGAINST DAVID LIPSCOMB ON THE 6TH AT 5 O'CLOCK AT THE BLUE DEVIL PRATICE FEILD. THEN ANOTHER SCRIMMAGE AGAISNT SMITH COUNTY ON THE 10TH AT 5 O'CLOCK AT THE PRATICE FEILD AGAIN. THEN ONE MORE SCRIMMAGE AGAINST HENDERSONVILLE ON THE 13TH AT 5 O'CLOCK AT HENDERSONVILLE.

BIGKNOCKA8 YOU ASKED ABOUT ANY SOPHMORES GETTING PLAYING TIME AT THIS POINT THERE ARE A FEW AND JUSTIN WEST FRESHMEN SEASON WASNT THAT GREAT BECAUSE HE GOT INJURED AND MISSED SEVERAL GAMES BUT HIS SPRING LOOKED GREAT HE IS EXPECTED TO HAVE PLAYING TIME ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL. MY BROTHER TELLS ME YOU MIGHT START QB FOR DYERSBURG WELL GOOD LUCK AND GOOD LUCK WITH YALLS SEASON.

Edited by jboy01