McMinn Central

hobbit87

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprising that they have another losing season! You hear this every year, they have a ton of athletes out, this is gonna be their year. They will have to prove it for me to believe it!!!!!!

Dude, McMinn County is gonna stink so bad this year that Central might actually beat em...lol....and I hear that Meigs ain't lookin 2 good either!!!

I cant believe your talking trash before the season even starts. Dusty, you wont even get to play moreless run over someone. The score wont even be close. Please be quiet before you embarrass McMinn Central more than you already have. You were correct when you said McMinn County lost a lot of quality players, but you were out-of-line on all the other comments. This is my last post on this topic- have a great day.

Edited by Guesswho?

The only way McMinn County loses to McMinn Central anytime in the next 100 years, is if the Cherokees let the girls softball team play against Central. Think before you post next time- has to be one of the dumbest things i've seen in a while.

you are correct about mcminn county not losing to central. the girls softball team could probably beat them anyways. only person they have is malcolm jackson since boatman got kicked off. ;)

haha, dusty duggan, you ever played football before? you must not have played against Robbie, b/c if you've stepped on the same field as him before, you wouldnt be talking like you are...he will juke you out of your shoes. but my guess is, if he reads the post you put about him, he and his fullback justin campbell will both plow right over you, and keep going.