tennessee tiger select

What happen to the 15u Tennessee Tiger Select, they were suppose to be comprise of the top 15 best girls in the state of Tennessee? 

Did those Memphis girls really believe the hype that Coach Catfish Ross and Cleve was telling them?

825292347[/snapback]

Nice observation Mcintosh. The team appeared to have to many "I's" and not enough "we's" and most of the teams I have seen Coach Isabell associated with have underachieved. Even the assisitant to the assistant coach took the core of this group to the National Chamionship two years ago. Its a perfect example of change and letting someone sell you a piece of goods not working.

What team put them out of the tournament

825292410[/snapback]

The Tigers have a very good team and made a nice run to finish in the Elite 16. However, they came up against a very hot Tennessee Pride team that eliminated them in a hard fought battle for a final 8 appearance. Too bad that TN teams had to go against each other at this stage. Otherwise, TN would probably have had 3 teams in the final 8.

I think that is what BBallDad23 meant by the core of this group. The Nashville Lady Tigers seemed to get a little bit greedy and dismantled a team that went to the nationals every year and even placed sometimes.I believe they dissed the girls at this age group in search for a trophy to go over the fireplace.

I need some clarification when it comes to "greed" on who part?

The coaches or the players!

Because I know a little about the players and they weren't greedy nor were the parents, they wanted what was due to them as would anyone when you give up as much money as the coaches wanted for their organization.

The coaches on the other hand had greed in their eyes just for the simple fact that they didn't want to hold on to a team that would have probably did great this year, instead they opt to go to the Blackhawks and they didn't even try to set the girls up with other teams. The teams came looking for the girls.

And the bad part about it the coaches wants the old team back and if I were them, I would never return.

The greed I was referring to is on the part of the coaches.They wanted only three girls from the last years team back for this merger.Two of which were their post players one tore her ACL in high school and the other wanted no part of it.The Blackhawks always did well with out big girls but that caught up with them last year.The Nashville Lady Tigers really had nothing to offer without those two post players one of which helped SSS win the nationals.