Campbell Co. Football

CampbellCo.man84

Check your CoachT poll for Reg. 1 5A.  The votes have Bearden (0), Sevier (3), and South Doyle (4), bringing up the bottom.  Campbell  (5), and two others with 6 votes are in the hunt for the fourth playoff spot.  "Cross your t's and dot your i's" and keep up the hard work and you may nail down that fourth spot with a 5+

win season. thumb

825298567[/snapback]

if we can stay healthly we will be alright!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is nothing to report, then report it and nothing will happen. DON'T TAKE THE CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!

Don't get in a defensive mode that will cost you.

Remember that good ol' Tricky Dicky Nixon didn't do anything that any other president didn't do and look at what happened to him.

Edited by possumcop

awww, are you so sure you did nothing wrong cause other teams did it to, have you ever thought that all these teams are going to be busted or do you think it's just going to be over looked. If I was a coach I'd make sure that I was in compliance with the rules and not take any chances. It's up to CC to make that call I'm just informing you that those boys down in AC land are hoping you don't make that call, trust me I know. thumb

awww, are you so sure you did nothing wrong cause other teams did it to, have you ever thought that all these teams are going to be busted or do you think it's just going to be over looked.  If I was a coach I'd make sure that I was in compliance with the rules and not take any chances.  It's up to CC to make that call I'm just informing you that those boys down in AC land are hoping you don't make that call, trust me I know.  thumb

825298571[/snapback]

Its taken care of!

If we are in violation we will amit it but for now I really don't know what's going to happen? I was just informed about the possible violation today at 8:00 so until I find out from TSSAA if we are in violation I not going to worry about it!

CCMan84, hope you up in CC land do the right thing, I just don't want to see you guys have a good season and it be mared (spelling) up by this incident. I also wanted you to know that their are those individuals that are looking to get back at CC.

It's a good thing golden girls is closed this time of night, don't you agree thumb

CCMan84, hope you up in CC land do the right thing, I just don't want to see you guys have a good season and it be mared (spelling) up by this incident.  I also wanted you to know that their are those individuals that are looking to get back at CC.

It's a good thing golden girls is closed this time of night, don't you agree thumb

825298579[/snapback]

lol! you are right but its not my call to make...but I believe this matter will be taken care of by the head coach!

CCM84 I would dread the thought of this being taken care of for you by a rival.

825298582[/snapback]

it will be taken care of.

I didnt know that we were in violation this is the first time that I heard about this rule! so its still new to me. we will find out tommarow at the coaches meeting I will bring this issue up to coach Wells! thumb :ph34r::huh: