Campbell Co. Football

CampbellCo.man84

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gonna have to go a few more miles than that!!!!!!!!

I know you have nothing to do with this situation, but as you can tell by my signature good clean competition is what sports is all about. I don't like seeing turmoil such as this ruin a teams season just ask gallatin and there problems.

gonna have to go a few more miles than that!!!!!!!!

I know you have nothing to do with this situation, but as you can tell by my signature good clean competition is what sports is all about.  I don't like seeing turmoil such as this ruin a teams season just ask gallatin and there problems.

825298594[/snapback]

It will get work out, I dont think this is a major violation!

I'm sure it will, btw i've seen somewhere on another thread that some teams have been losing 3-5 days of pads practice and limited to 1 more scrimmage or jamboree for self reporting, if someone turns them in I haven't seen anything on that yet.

825298602[/snapback]

have you been to any of the scrimmages???????????????????

Just out of curiosity I emailed Ronnie Carter and asked about the scenario did not mention any team names and this was his response.

You have a violation. Article III, Section 14 of the

Bylaws (Sports Calendar). The first practice date is

Monday of the week of August 1. A school cannot practice

with or scrimmage another school team ujntil both schools

have practiced a minimum of three days from the beginning

practice date in each sport.

Ronnie Carter

Clear enough.

I haven't disappeared I have been out doing my job. It is not easy to fill as many pages a week as I do. I think Campbell County will be fine as far as this supposed violation goes. I don't see any schools, Campbell COunty or any other school for that matter, being that severely punished for a scrimage. The Cougars have looked impressive in the preseason so far. I realize that scrimages mean nothing and are mainly learning tools for the coaches and players. I'm looking forward to this season more than I have any other since I got to coach with my father at CCHS. The talent is there. I also want to thank possumcop for the kind words he said about the middle school coaches, I was one up until a few months ago. A lot of hard work has went in to the middle school programs and I thin it is paying huge dividends for the high school.

I haven't disappeared I have been out doing my job.  It is not easy to fill as many pages a week as I do.  I think Campbell County will be fine as far as this supposed violation goes.  I don't see any schools, Campbell COunty or any other school for that matter, being that severely punished for a scrimage.  The Cougars have looked impressive in the preseason so far.  I realize that scrimages mean nothing and are mainly learning tools for the coaches and players.  I'm looking forward to this season more than I have any other since I got to coach with my father at CCHS.  The talent is there.  I also want to thank possumcop for the kind words he said about the middle school coaches, I was one up until a few months ago.  A lot of hard work has went in to the middle school programs and I thin it is paying huge dividends for the high school.

825298723[/snapback]

Amen brother!!!!!!!!!!