who to look for in region6 4a

sprint247

As much as I hate to say it being a part of the Viking Alumni I honestly think that Northeast Eagles are going to make some noise in the region. They only loss four or five seniors last year Im not sure there defense didnt lose anybody. The runningback Matt scott is a kid who's name will be across the midstate. Is he better than Wilkerson heck No. Saying all of that the eagles will not be my Vikings they will be lucky to fall within 20 points but they probaly will beat everyone else. It hurt to say that but I had 2

GO VIKINGS 2004 STATE CHAMPIONS

• 2 weeks later...

heck, all the noise is in mt. juliet. they are crushing everyone in their scrimmages and their team is ready to play some tennessee football. I am interested to see how they fair against a team that has had time to prepare for them and scout them out. look for this team to be in the 1,2,or 3 spot in the region.

springfield has a great coaching staff and good group of young players. week 0 will tell us how they are going to fair out this season with a good game thinking it is against beech.

northeast is said to be big a tough. returning almost an entire team and a new offense that suits this group may be the difference. a group of good backs and a big offensive line. may surprise a lot of teams this year and even the vikings if they do not shape up.

do not count maplewood out, after seeing them in a scrimmage they take a few teams but not a 5-5 team at this point.

:rolleyes: