Wartburg vs Sunbrite

odbal123

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Odball who does sunbright have that is big, who is their fastest player, how much they benching, tell me those things then it will tell you there is no way that sunbright is going to be able to handle wartburg.  What stuff are you on picking them over us you seriously have to be joking right....

825298155[/snapback]

17bulldogs I am a dawg fan all the way but it is not about the players that run the fastest and the ones that can bench the most it's all about your heart and desire to win  give me a team full of the Ryan Hamns and the Jack Prices and many more kids over the years i have watched with the heart and desire to win of these two  and I will win more games than a team team full of talllent

Edited by NXT TOUR

im not sure exactly what the score was in sunbrights scrimmage but sunbright did win by at least 5 touchdowns. and their varsity didnt give up a touchdown. red boling springs first team scored on the tigers jv team. sunbrights o line was pretty solid all night.their offense was clicking all night and their defense was pretty agressive. they will have a good team this year