Westmoreland

muffin

Westmoreland played fairly hard but was just out manned. Greenbrier pretty much dominated the entire game. I think it'll be kind of hard to gauge Westmoreland off of this one. Greenbrier looked strong and started 11 seniors on defense. Greenbrier racked up a lot of rushing yards but had a couple of 50 to 60 yarders called back for stupid penalties.

westmoreland hardly ever has any size, but they have alot of heart and that means something. I am from sweetwater and we played those guys in the 90's and they were small then too but let me tell ya they played as hard as any team I have ever seen. Good luck to westmoreland this season !! ;)

catsfan you just said it all about westmoreland buddy.thanks for the compliment.what year did you graduate?

they started a freshman qb against greenbrier the starter and back up were hurt, injurys will kill westmoreland this year as usual not much depth. i think there season depends on how they play in close games. with houston co. turning things around and east robertson being as big as they usually are (i will assume) and also having a great running back its gonna be hard to make the playoffs. but i think they can do it if they work hard and get a few breaks it can be a good year.

in about another 3-4 years i expect westmoreland to have some really good years. i like several of there young kids and a few of the middle school kids could end up being really athletic to.

i hope it happens for them.